We strive to implement services to support the overall well-being of the persons or families served.
At Newhaven, we strive to implement services to support the overall well-being of the persons or families served. Our services are designed to enhance quality of life, reduce symptoms, improve functioning, and support your path of integration into your community.
Our Outpatient Services:
- Individual, Group, & Family Therapy
- Co-Occurring Alcohol & Substance Use Programs
- Medication Assisted Treatment (M.A.T.) (Medication - Vivitrol)
- Community Based Programs for Adults
- School Based Therapy Services for Children and Adolescents
- Summer Therapeutic Day Program for School-Aged Children
- Crisis Intervention and Crisis Stabilization Services
- Medical Services
- Emergency / Crisis
Newhaven provides care for adults and children. Scheduling for all appointments is done in each location. Just call today to speak with our staff about entering care. Staff use a person-centered approach to care that is focuses on the results that matter most to the client and involves the client as partners in their treatment.